At ERIKS, we operate a national team of filtration specialists dedicated to the support of filtration users and associated products.
Setting system cleanliness requirements and maintaining these through the appropriate application of filtration and fluid conditioning. This starts by achieving an understanding of our customer's processes and production needs.
Auditing and benchmarking with industry best practice is typically followed by recommendation of the most appropriate cleanliness control and monitoring methods for each of a customers requirements.
Our services include:
- On-site fluid sampling and analysis
- Full laboratory services
- Design, application and troubleshooting support
- Diagnostics, purifier and off-line filtration units
- Tailored 'filter Care' support packages
- Commodity management and integrated supply
- Supply, fit and maintenance contracts