Can Your Business Afford Costly Downtime?
Unexpected downtime and costly repairs can have a negative impact on your bottom line...
Most condition monitoring reports only give you a diagnosis. But the comprehensive capabilities and holistic point of view of ERIKS mean a condition monitoring report gives you the cure too.
The ERIKS Condition Monitoring Team (CM) collects, stores, compares and analyses key variables from your machines, enabling you to assess their health. Then - if failures or deviations from the norm are detected - ERIKS' know-how comes into play, to diagnose the cause and prescribe the cure.
We have expertise in:
- Electromechanical machines
- Rotating equipment
- Accurate analysis of machine data
- Heat energy surveys with cost saving information
- Cost-avoidance SLAs
- Find and fix air leak surveys
Ensured machine protection by:
- Using high and equipment
- Periodic portable monitoring
- PLC/SCADA or internet linking
- Stand-alone protection
- Permanent data collection
- Email, text and digital output alerts
Not only do ERIKS have technicians, skilled in electromechanical repairs, but they are backed by their application engineers along with the comprehensive technical support of product and service managers.