Significant Savings with Self-Assembly Starter Kits
Pick up either a MC1001, MCX20 or MCX25 self-assembly crimper for just £1!
All you have to do is either spend £2,970 on hose and couplings via the starter kit for the MC1001 or alternatively spend £5,200 on hose and couplings via the starter kit for the MCX20. The Gates powered crimper is available if you spend £6,400 on hose and couplings via the MCX25 starter kit.
MC1001 Starter Kit
This simple to use and lightweight machine will be suitable to workshops requiring capability to manufacture hydraulic hose assemblies up to 1" wire braid.
MCX20 Starter Kit
This hand operated crimper allows you to crimp up to 1 ¼" wire braid and 1" multi spiral, but still retains the flexibility to be used in either workshops or mobile applications. Comes complete with a separate box for ease of storage for the die sets.
MCX25 Starter Kit
This starter kit will allow you to manufacture hose assemblies up to 1 ¼" wire braid and 1" multi spiral hose with this power operated crimper.
- Gates guarantee on all hose assemblies produced with their self-assembly systems after operator training and certification by authorised ERIKS personnel
- No call out charge, no delay, no added costs, 24/7 product availability
- The starter kits have been profiled to include the most popular couplings with BSP,
JIC, ORFS, and Metric popular threads and forms
Integrated System Approach - What Are the Benefits?
- Superior products, manufactured to stringent tolerances
- Innovative, self-assembly machines and dies, rigorously validated
- Optimal crimp data, derived from meticulous testing
- Factory-quality performance above and beyond all international standards in full compliance with EU directives
For more information, please contact your local ERIKS service centre.