You’re Online Ordering Tool for Procurement and Stock Management
The ERIKS Easy Order System is an online ordering tool, giving you access to both a web catalogue and a stock control solution. Using our system allows you to simplify your administration process and monitor your MRO spend, whilst reducing the internal costs of procurement.
Our online web catalogues consists of 200,000 popular maintenance products with product images and attribute information. Some of the functionality available includes;
- View real time pricing and stock availability
- Create personalised shopping lists
- Control and compliance with approval workflows
- Add and search by your own part number
- Capture cost centre information when ordering
The ERIKS Easy Order System has a built in stores solution that can be used for management of a full stores or as a simple twin bin re-ordering system. This functionality requires no software download on to your system and can be manged directly online. Unique usernames and passwords can be created for each user. Some of the functionality available includes;
- Capture users who have issued products from the stores
- Capture cost centres/assets via the scanner
- Items for re-order are flagged, when a minimum level is breached
- Re-order items electronically
- Tailor and create barcodes
- Produce stock reports for all stores movements
- Manage 3rd party stock
The ERIKS Easy Order System is a user friendly system that will help your business to streamline your supplier base and manage stock levels effectively and efficiently. Our aim at ERIKS is to work closely with our customers to continue to add value in the solutions we offer. Full and comprehensive training and support will be available throughout the setup of your system, from the UK based support team.
This video takes you through step by step how the ERIKS Easy Order System works with our online systems to replenish your stock quick and easy using our local branches.
The easy order system can be used to help tidy a store and to help manage your minimum and maximum stock holding. Making sure that the part is always there when you need it the most.
For further information:
Please contact the ERIKS E-Business department on 0121 508 6124
or email email@example.com