ERIKS Engineering Solutions Formally London and Overseas Supplies offers a sourcing and procurement service for MRO products second-to-none having grown from its roots in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry into a division focusing on all key process industries; Sugar, Cement, Iron and Steel, Power Generation, Mining, Paper, Food Processing, bottling, canning, mining, quarrying, flour, fertiliser, petrochemical, oil and gas to name but a few.
ERIKS International Engineering Solutions is supported by 62 production and technical centres, with a product range of over half a million items, offering an enormous breadth and depth of products and service know-how to both the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MORO) markets.
Our ERIKS Export Services division holds over £50 million of available stock in the UK alone, as well as large stocks of products held by our European partners, both providing an unparalleled source for overseas requirements.
We also offer a sourcing and procurement service for MRO products from ERIKS Engineering Solutions. Utilising MRO outsourcing expertise and group economy of scale benefits Europe's largest provider of industrial integrated supply solutions. A specialist and total supplier rolled in to one. Not just supply from in house stocks, manufacturing or partner suppliers; also an efficient procurement and logistics service including sourcing, procurement, consolidation, export packing in house, documentation, certification, shipping/freight (courier, door to door, airfreight and seafreight) . Staff are familiar with logistics to Africa and Middle East as well as those markets closer to UK.
Other advantages of choosing ERIKS International include :- A Single point of contact, reducing communication, banking, shipping and other purchasing costs. A flexible approach, offering supply chain solutions from small MRO Spares and Parts to CAPEX and Turnkey Project Supply Chain Solutions. As so much is available from stock and because we have swift logistics solutions, inventory/stock reduction benefits are frequent. Based in the industrial heartland of central England we are close to our partner suppliers and also have quick logistics to our local suppliers as well as those worldwide, including Europe, USA and the Far East. Overseas suppliers deliveries are fast and efficient through regular consolidations which also reduce costs.
Products and Services include
- Power Transmission Hydraulic hoses & accessories, Hydraulic components including cylinders, valves, pumps, filters, and fittings, Pneumatic components including cylinders, valves, filters, regulators and fittings, Electronic components and systems including drives, stepper motors and servos, Gearboxes, geared motors, motors and couplings, Mechanical spares and components
- Tools and Maintenance Products Hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools and workshop accessories
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Repairs, condition monitoring, electronic repairs, machining of metals and plastics (also manufacturing or bespoke parts from drawings - machining, moulding and fabrication)
- Flow Technology Valves, pumps, seals, gaskets, mechanical seals, pump packings, expansion joints, pipes, hoses, fittings, flanges, instrumentation including temperature and pressure gauges
- Electrical Cables and cable management, control gear, automation equipment, recorders, switch gear, electrical instrumentation, sensors, timers, relays, switches, circuit breakers, lamps, light fittings, fuses, test equipment, wiring accessories and hazardous area equipment
- Filtration and Separation Filters and filtration systems for air, gas, hydraulics, lubrication, plant and vehicles. Also dust and process applications including filter bags and transformer oil applications
- Conveyor Spares and Components Conveyor belts, including rubber, PVC, polyurethane, abrasion resistant and heat resistant, for all applications from mining to food and packaging. Conveyor rollers, drums, idlers, trough sets, scrapers. Also drives belt fasteners and elevator buckets and elevator belts. Conveyor chain & conveyor sprockets in all sizes and types including, elevator chain, attachment chain, table tope chain, slat chain with appropriate wear strips etc.
- Other Raw materials, including steel, aluminium, bronze, copper and stainless steel. Other industrial products such as PPE, welding consumables, rewinding materials, fans, blowers, ducting, level measurement
In short, ERIKS International Engineering Solutions gives you fast access to the major manufacturers worldwide and from the largest industrial services group. Professional people who can deliver tailored industrial supply chain solutions and who understand your requirements, whether you are a purchasing professional, an engineer, production or project manager. All with the support of in-house specialists, access to large stocks and in-house logistics functions.
Please find below your contacts at ERIKS Engineering Solutions :-
Dave Clarke - UK Export Manager
Jason Stanley - Office Manager
Dawn Jones - Sales Administrator
Dan Simpson - Internal Sales
Sara Harpin - Internal Sales
Kalbehusein Bandali - Shipping Administrator
Lydia Hicks - International Sales Support
ERIKS International, Engineering Solutions
Unit G, Crackley Way
Tel: +44 (0) 1384 246230
Fax: +44 (0) 1384 246240