40 Years expertise in Supply-Install-Test-Maintain all types of Electrical Equipment including:
- Electrical Equipment must have a Schedule of Maintenance.
- (Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974/ Electricity at Work Regulations 1989)
- Maintenance Schedule's to be performed by Competent Personnel.
- Comprehensive Records required for all Maintenance Activities.
- Many Companies no longer have resources and skills in-house.
- ERIKS have fully trained and competent engineers to Manage and Operate Maintenance Scheme
- Five Year Scheduled Maintenance Packages with Annual Payment Plan.