On-site Filtration Services
Working together with our partner suppliers we can reduce your operating costs, maintain and improve equipment reliability, whilst providing a professional local filtration service to save you money.
At ERIKS we operate a team of filtration specialists dedicated to the support of filtration users and associated products.
Setting filter system cleanliness requirements and maintaining these through the appropriate application of filtration and fluid conditioning starts with an understanding of our customer's processes and production needs.
Auditing and benchmarking with industry best practice is typically followed by recommendation of the most appropriate cleanliness control and monitoring methods for each of a customers filtration requirements.
Filtration Services Include
On-site fluid sampling and analysis
- Full laboratory services
- Design, application and troubleshooting support
- Diagnostics, purifier and off-line filtration units
- Tailored 'filter Care' support packages
- Commodity management and integrated supply
- Supply, fit and maintenance contracts