The VITTAFIXX hoses and accessories range from RX is a premium pressure hose (D), and light suction for foodstuffs suitable for milk products, animal fats and vegetable oils, fruit juices, etc.
The RX VITTAFIXX hose is easy to clean because of smooth internal wall and also suitable for low-pressure steam as cleaning hose.
The VITTAFIXX hose is not easily to distort and withstands being accidentally driven over by a vehicle.
The temperature ranges from -20 °C to +95 °C (to +164 °C with low pressure steam cleaning, short peaks) with a bursting pressure of 60 bar.
Features of the RX VITTAFIXX internal wall include:
- White clear colour, mirror-like, homogeneous NBR based rubber
- Odourless and tasteless
- Totally free from phtalates and plasticizers
- Resistant to animal fats and vegetable oils
- Resistant to all commercial cleaning and disinfection products agents used in the food industry
- Temperature resistant to +95 °C, continuous for water, and +164 °C with low pressure steam
- RAL registration for food quality
- Animal derived ingredients free (ADI)
The outside wall is NBR-based rubber, and smooth with cloth finish. The RX VITTAFIXX is durable, age resistant and resistant to animal fats and vegetable fats with micro perforation added for use in cleaning operation (size less than or equal 25mm).
Call your local ERIKS Branch
or our Product Business Unit Direct on
+44 (0)1753 570863
or email our dedicated sales team