The ALIFIXX rubber hose from RX is a premium vacuum and pressure hose (SD) for foodstuffs. This ALIFIXX rubber hose is suitable for milk and dairy products, animal fats and vegetable oils, fruit juices, lemonades, and many more.
This rubber hose is easy to clean because of its smooth internal wall. The hose has a temperature range of -20 °C to +90 °C continuous sterilisation up to 130 °C / max. 30 min.
Bursting pressure: 30 bar.
Internal wall features of the RX ALIFIXX rubber hose include:
- White clear colour, mirror-like, homogeneous NBR based rubber
- Odourless and tasteless
- Free from phtalates and plasticizers
- Resistant to animal fats and vegetable oils
- Resistant to all commercial cleaning and disinfection products agents used in the food industry
- Temperature resistant to +90 °C, continuous for water, and up to 130 °C for sterilisation
- RAL registration for food quality
- Animal derived ingredients free (ADI)
The outside wall of the rubber hose is NBR-based rubber, blue, smooth with cloth finish and durable, as well as being weather and age resistant.
The hose is also resistant to animal fats and vegetable fats.
Call your local ERIKS Branch
or our Product Business Unit Direct on
+44 (0)1753 570863
or email our dedicated sales team