The ALIFIXX Lite rubber hose from RX is a premium vacuum and pressure hose (SD) for foodstuffs suitable for milk and dairy products, animal fats and vegetable oils, fruit juices, lemonades, etc.
The RX ALIFIXX Lite rubber hose is extremely flexible and easy to handle with lightweight properties and Ideal for dairies and other food processing plants where tight bending is needed.
The temperature range is from -20 °C to +90 °C continuous sterilisation up to 130 °C / max. 30 min with a bursting pressure of 30 bar.
Features of the RX ALIFIXX Lite internal wall include:
- White clear colour, mirror-like, homogeneous NBR based rubber
- Odourless and tasteless
- Free from phtalates and plasticizers
- Resistant to animal fats and vegetable oils
- Resistant to all commercial cleaning and disinfection products agents used in the food industry
- Temperature resistant to +90 °C, continuous for water, and up to 130 °C for sterilisation
- RAL registration for food quality
- Animal derived ingredients free (ADI)
The outside wall is CR-based rubber, blue, smooth with wide corrugation and smooth with cloth finish. The hose is durable, abrasion, weather and age resistant whilst being resistant to animal fats and vegetable fats.
Call your local ERIKS Branch
or our Product Business Unit Direct on
+44 (0)1753 570863
or email our dedicated sales team