Knife gate valves have widely been used in pulp or paper industry applications and for handling slurries but are also used in the offshore sector and are suitable for a wide range of wet or dry media. They can be supplied with uni or bi-directional cut-off and
are ideal where quarter turn valves are unsuitable.
They can be fitted with actuators or otherwise modified to suit the customer's application.
Knife Gate Valve stock range
- Cast iron and Stainless steel from stock.
- Cast carbon steel and special alloys available
- 2"-24" (DN50-DN600)
- PN10 also ANSI 150
- Wafer Pattern
- Handwheel, lever and Double-acting cylinder
- EPDM, Viton, Nitrile, PTFE or metal seats
- Sizes up to 40"
- Special flange drilling
- Lugged pattern flanged, square flange
- Double knife, Rubber coated wedge
- Bi-directional, Penstocks
Call your local ERIKS Branch
or our Product Business Unit Direct on
+44 (0)116 272 7300
or email our dedicated sales team