Whether your gearbox requires repair or upgrading - scheduled or emergency -
ERIKS Gearbox Services has the resources, capabilities and decades of experience to help you.
As a leader in the field, our specialist gearbox knowledge is complemented by extensive system know-how, enabling us to diagnose and repair problems more cost-effectively.
- Fully equipped workshop dedicated to the repair of industrial gearboxes
n All units are stripped, inspected and a full photographic report is provided
- Unique job numbers allocated with digital photographs for full traceability
- New for old philosophy on uneconomical repairs
- Genuine manufacturers' spares used as standard
- Full testing and comprehensive warranty
- Protection for medium term storage is offered as standard
- Comprehensive maintenance and support service
- Assessment, rebuilding and testing
- Technical feasibility studies
- Supervision/project management of gear and gearbox installations
- Design and detail of complete drive installations
- Gearbox audits and asset management programmes
- Up rating and modifications of existing gearboxes
- Fatigue and failure mode analysis on bearings, shafts and gears
- ISO 9001:2001 Compliance
- 24/7 Service
- Condition Monitoring:
- Vibration analysis
- Thermographic surveys
- Lubrication analysis
Our in-house facility specialising in the manufacture of obsolete and nonstandard
gearbox spares is located at the Technology Centre for Gearboxes and Drives. Our capability to manufacture and reverse engineer the vast majority of gears and shafts from drawings or samples fully complements our impartial repair or replace ethos.
- Boring and keywaying
- Gear planning
- Gear shaping
- Gear hobbing
- Gear grinding
- Gear crowning
- Spline cutting
To enhance our service capabilities we can also now carry out an internal inspection with the aid of an endoscope.
This hand-held instrument enables our skilled engineers to attend site and visually inspect gearboxes without the need for removing and stripping them - greatly reducing time and cost.