Jabsco's latest rotary positive displacement pump incorporates the very latest in hygienic design concepts in order to fulfil the ever-increasing customer demands for improved cleanability, hygiene and sterilisation.
This design uses a bi-wing rotor, which encompasses the very best features of tri-lobe pumps and circumferential piston pumps. The pump is built upon Jabsco's 40 years' experience of producing and supplying their Flexible Impeller and 24 Series rotary lobe pump to the world's most demanding markets.
Design Features and Benefits:
How do they work?
1. Fluid is drawn into the pump and completely fills the space between the rotors.
2. Held between the rotor lobes and the pump case, closed cells of fluid are carried smoothly through the pump.
3. The intermeshing rotor lobes positively displace the fluid volume, generating flow and overcoming the discharge pressure.
- Food processing
- Wine making
- Soft drinks production
- Farm milk collection
- Brine injecting (curing)
- Tank transfer
- Bottle filling
Features and Benefits:
- 316 Stainless steel
- Non-contacting rotors
- Pumps viscous and delicate fluids
- Pumps soft solids in suspension
- Pulsation-free flow
- Bi-directional operation