Oil Filtration department within ERIKS Engineering and Distribution has two mobile HV Oil Filtration units in the group for all your transformer oil problems on customer sites to rectify electrical strength and reduce water content and fibres.
Oil Filtration Advantages
- Both oil filters can be used when the transformer is live with maxim load on the transformer being filtered reduced down to 80% of full working current
- No down time necessary
- Cost savings on oil replacement of normally at least 50%
- Better water content results than changing oil
- On site oil test facilities to BS.148/1984 and BS.5730/2001 including acidity, dielectric strength and water content. After testing, a full oil filteration report is issued on the oil condition with our recommendation for any remidial action required.
- Each oil filtration unit is towed to site by fully equiped vehicles and trained personnel together with all on board equipment for transformer servicing i.e. breather's additional oil, gaskets etc.
- The oil filtration service is essential to all types of industry since regular maintenance and integrety of transformer oil is recommended by British Standards and required by most insurance companies.
Volks Streamline Oil Filtration System SL20
- This unit passes the oil through a heating vessel, vacuum chamber down to 5 microns, where oil is sprayed out at 80 degrees and finally a set of in-line filter packs.
- Capacity - 1600 litres per hour
- Power Required - 415volts AC 3 phase 80amps (neutral not required)
- Performance - Electrical strength typically back up to 50KV
- (After 3 passes) - Water content back down to 10 parts per million. Fibre content down to 5 micron
PALL Mobile Oil Filtration and Processing Plant
- Smaller single-phase supply with better accessibility in confined substations and sites.
- Capacity - 1500 litres per hour
- Power Required - 240volts single phase (13amps)
- Performance - Electrical strength typically back up to 45KV
- (After 3 passes) - Water content back down to 15 parts per million. Fibre content down to 1 micron