PVH Series 250 Bar
Piston type, variable displacementPVH high flow, high performance pumps are a family of variable displacement, inline piston units that incorporate the proven design, quality-manufacturing techniques and operating features of other Vickers piston pumps, but in a smaller, lighter package.
The PVH series has been specially designed to meet the 250 bar continuous duty performance requirements of new generation equipment designs.
These are efficient, reliable pumps, with a selection of optional controls for maximum operational flexibility. Designed specifically for strenuous application, they provide the productivity gains and controllability improvements desired in earthmoving, construction, machine tool, plastics, and all other energy-conscious markets. As with all Vickers products, these pumps have been fully laboratory tested and field proven
- Single pumps, thru-drive arrangements, and a variety of drive shaft and control options
- 250 bar continuous operating performance, and 280 bar operating performance in a load sensing system
- Compact and lightweight design
- Quiet designs available for noise-sensitive industrial applications
- Heavy-duty bearings and shafts
The PVH series is capable of operating with many types of hydraulic fluid. Water-content and phosphate ester fluids can be accommodated, in addition to the typical petroleum based and synthetic fluids.