PVQ piston pumps are in-line, variable displacement units and are available in seven sizes. Displacement is varied by means of pressure and/or flow compensator controls. An impressive assortment of control options offers maximum operating flexibility.
PVQs operate at quietness levels that meet today's demanding industrial conditions. The sound level or is below that of the electric motor driving it. Sound is reduced by a patented timing arrangement that also produces low-pressure pulses in the outlet flow.
Many PVQ pumps are available in a thru-drive configuration to accommodate a multitude of application and installation requirements. Thru-drive models can be coupled to various types and sizes of fixed and variable displacement pumps, resulting in a compact and versatile package. Such a package offers lower installed cost by reducing the installation size and by requiring only one mounting pad on the prime mover.
- 210 bar pressure capability
- PVQs operate at quietness levels that meet today's demanding industrial conditions
- Patented timing arrangement that produces reduced pressure pulses in the outlet flow
- Capable of operating with many types of hydraulic fluid
- Water-content and phosphate ester fluids can be accommodated
- Available in a thru-drive configuration
The PVQ series is capable of operating with many types of hydraulic fluid. Water-content and phosphate ester fluids can be accommodated, in addition to the typical petroleum based and synthetic fluids.