Flexion pneumatic gauges are pressure gauges for use in non-corrosive environments, typically used for pneumatic and vacuum applications.
The Flexion gauges range from 40mm to 100mm and have a temperature rating of -25°C to +60°C
Other features of Flexion gauges include:
Other Flexion gauges include:
- Ranges -1 Bar (Vacuum) to 20 Bar.
- Dual Scale - Bar / p.s.i. .
- 40, 50 & 63mm Snap on window.
- 100mm and All Panel Mount Sizes Chromed Bezel.
- Accuracy 40/50/63mm ASME B40.1-1991 B GRADE (+/- 3% of span) .
- 100 ASME B40.1-1991 A GRADE (+/- 1% of span) .
- Centre Back Panel Mount
- Bottom Entry
- All Stainless Steel Process Gauge
For further information on this range of pneumatic products, please contact your local ERIKS service centre on 0845 006 6000 or click here to find your local service centre