Flowguard Pulsation Dampers are hydro-pneumatic devices fitted to fluid lines to remove pulsations and vibrations caused by positive displacement pumps.
Using Flowguard pulsation dampers can result in improved instrumentation readings, cut down on pump maintenance and running costs. More importantly, they eliminate the risk of pipe fracture caused by the vibration of pumps thus safeguarding against personnel risk.
Features of Flowguard Pulsation Dampers Include:
- Unrestricted Inlet Port (No Poppet Valve) for improved damping
- Welded Flange and threaded connections
- 1 Piece molded membranes and all standard sizes
- In-Line 2 Port available
- Easy to maintain, membrane can be replaced with the damper still on-line
- Simple gas charging system
- Fully coded and approved welding with 100% X-Ray if required
The wide range of Flowguard Pulsation Dampers fulfill most pressure requirements from 10 Bar/150 Psi to 1000 Bar/15,000 Psi and can be custom made to suit your duty requirement.