Pump Repair Services
At ERIKS Pump Services our mission is to provide a focal point for all of our customers both as a technical resource and a complete service for all new pumps, repairs and projects.
The following key areas highlight our capabilities and differentiate ERIKS from our competitors.
- Pump and motor repair expertise results in an enhanced technical capacity to deal with pump problems, repairs and drives solutions
- A healthy, impartial pump distribution business with OEM technical support means we are in a strong position to offer repair or replacement options while taking into account the economics, lead time and practicalities of each job on its own merits
- A strong in-house technical support structure which covers all aspects of ancillary equipment associated with pumping including: Drives and Controls, Sealing Technology,
Specialist Bearings and Power Transmission. This provides know-how far beyond the pump
- Full ATEX accreditation for carrying out work on rotating equipment operating in hazardous environments
- Reverse engineering capability, for the remanufacturing of components which have become obsolete or have lead times which will create a risk to your process. Utilising the latest 3D scanning technology, ERIKS has the ability to design, modify, and up-rate pumping plant for improved
performance and reliability
- Selected sites are fully equipped to specialise in the repair of hygienic pumps used in food and drink production
- Site Service Teams which can carry out removal, installation and commissioning of pumping plant
- Project work, providing design and cost reduction through system improvements, control philosophies, and energy efficiency programmes
ERIKS Pump Services is available to you through each of our 70 Service Centres, supported by our 26 fully equipped workshops throughout the UK.