FLEXION offer high quality Push In Fittings in composite materials, nickel plated brass or stainless steel. 100% leak tested during production, these fittings are suitable for both pneumatic and vacuum applications.
The composite fittings incorporate a wide range of sizes - all popular variants with an extended range of combinations of tube to thread size that reduce the requirement for adaptors, keeping cost and installation time down.
All straight fittings have an internal hex, allowing fitting into ports with limited access.
FLEXION push in fittings offer a premier one-touch tube joint system that is simple and quick to install with flexible space-saving design.
The FLEXION push in fittings offer a wide range to suit all applications and are compatible with all other leading systems:
- Simple and quick to install;
- Flexible space-saving design;
- Wide range to suit all applications;
- Compatible with all other leading systems;
- Tubing can be freely rotated, even after installation;
- All taper threads are pre-coated with PTFE
For further information on this range of products, please contact your local ERIKS service centre on 0845 006 6000 or click here to find your local service centre.