Synergy is a high-performance chain developed from Renold. Engineers and maintenance professionals around the world endorse the wear resistance and exceptional working life of this remarkable chain technology.
Features & Benefits
- New specially formulated lubricant has improved initial wear life by up to 50%;
- Available in British Standard sizes ranging from 06B to 24B in simplex, duplex and triplex construction.
- Available in ANSI Standard sizes ranging from 35 to 160 in simplex, duplex and triplex construction.
Built to be better
- Improved fatigue resistance
- Better wear resistance
- Built to perform
- Synergy® lasts longer and resists greater shock loads
- Unique end-softened pins
- Its platinum-coloured connecting links stand out against the black surface plates, so they're easy to identify and remove.
Renold Synergy® has transformed the productivity and efficiency of all these industrial applications and more:
- Iron and Steel
- Tyre Manufacture
- Furnace Conveyor
- Fruit Washing
- Timber Processing
Make your business more efficient. Contact your ERIKS local service centre to put Renold Synergy to work for you today.