Three Solutions, One Aim. No More Lube!
If it's an easy life you want, if lubrication causes you problems, then Renold has the answer! The Renold Syno range sets a new benchmark for chain performance with little or no lubrication. Covering both small and large pitch sizes, Renold has tailored its technology to suit your requirements with a range of three different products under the Renold Syno name.
For use in hygiene-sensitive applications or situations where contamination from lubricant is to be avoided, Renold Syno Nickel Plated chain displays all the characteristics you need from a chain.
With a food industry-approved lubricant within the sintered bush, this chain will in almost all instances not need relubricating. The roller coating is also suitable for use in the food industry; a unique feature of any chain.
Available in boxed 10-foot lengths from 06B to 24B and ANSI 40 to ANSI 100, simplex and duplex with a standard pin diameter, this means that Renold Syno Nickel Plated chain is dimensionally interchangeable with standard roller chain and is even compatible with standard sprockets.
- No lubrication normally required
- Outside of chain totally dry-to-the-touch
- Nickel-plated plates
- Food industry-approved lubricant within the sintered bush
- Unique food industry-approved roller coating
- Dimensionally interchangeable with standard chain
- ISO standard pin diameter, therefore standard attachments on outer links