Downtime is reduced with quick and easy installations. Unique replace-in-place elements eliminate the need for time-consuming realignments, and reduce inventory carrying costs relative to jaw or spider couplings.
Cost Effective Coupling
The advanced manufacturing methods and the innovative material allows us to offer higher capacity ratings at more competitive prices than ever before possible. Also the significantly lower downtime of the production lines makes this a cost effective coupling.
No maintenance Required
The non-lubricated design of the tough, flexible polyurethane element lowers periodic maintenance costs.
Excellent wear and chemical resistance
The tough polyurethane element offers excellent wear and chemical resistance and an operating temperature range of -40°C to 95°C. Available in 9 sizes ranging in torque capacity from 62—15 000 Nm, Wrapflex couplings provide non-lubricated solutions for many challenging applications.
The best solution for many applications in all industries
- Polyurethane element has excellent wear and chemical resistance and an operating temperature range of -40°C to 95°C
- Patented hub and flex element design ensure long life
- 9 sizes
- Close-coupled and spacer designs available to accommodate shaft spacing
- Up to 15 000 Nm torque capacity
- Parallel bore and key or taper locked fixing
- Up to 190 mm bore capacity
- Up to 4 500 rpm
- ATEX certified