The new MCA is the latest addition to SKF's condition monitoring tools for reliability engineers and technicians to make quick and easy assessments of machinery by enabling vibration, bearing condition and temperature checks.
The MCA is an entry level condition monitoring tool that is easy to use and to demonstrate. Promotional demonstration kits are available.
- Easy to read back-lit display
- Rechargeable battery
- Uses infra-red temperature measurement
- ISO vibration standards are build in, triggering a display alarm for non-compliance
- External accelerometer available (100 mV/g)
- A user manual CD including a link to the training video and a trend results spread sheet
For further information on this article and related products and services, please contact your local ERIKS service centre on 0845 006 6000 or click here to find your local service centre.