Do You Speak Fenner? Let's Torque Shaft Fixings!
3 Choices for Smart Shaft Fixing Solutions
Fenner Taper Lock® Bushes
Tried and tested in over 60 million applications, the Taper Lock® 4-hole bush is the most successful shaft fixing in the market place today with a full range of both metric and imperial sizes as well as a full range of weld-on hubs, bolt-on hubs and hub adaptors.
- Quick and easy to install or remove
- Unique 4-hole design to reduce vibration for balanced assemblies
- Removes the need for re-boring with a full range of both metric and imperial bores
- Manufactured from high grade, close-grain grey iron or steel
- Available for shafts 9 to 125mm diameter (up to 7,400Nm transmission)
FenLock™ Cone Clamping Elements
FenLock cone-clamping elements provide a wide range of keyless shaft/hub fixing assemblies offering simple installation, increased shaft strength and high torque transmission capacity.
Fenner Trantorque GTR
- Extreme duty, high torque transmission shaft fixing
- Accommodates infinite axial and radial positioning
- Can be installed and removed multiple times
- Offers high torque transmission capacity
- Enclosed design eliminates ingress of contaminants
- The ultimate solution for arduous equipment, where high reliability is essential
- Available for shaft sizes 6 to 900mm diameter - transmission of up to 1,650kNm
Trantorque GTR keyless bushing is the ideal solution for high power or critical timing applications. It offers a mechanical shrink-fit eliminating the problems of fretting corrosion, backlash and key wallowing.
- Precise radial and axial adjustments on shafts
- Self centering, requires no location diameter to retain concentricity
- Offers a mechanical shrink-fit eliminating backlash
- Can be used directly over empty keyways to repair a worn or damaged connection
- Ideal for quick change parts or assemblies
- Trantorque Mini - 5 to 16mm shafts (up to 50Nm transmission)
- Trantorque GTR - 15 to 75mm shafts (up to 2,000Nm transmission)
Which Fenner Shaft Fixing Is Right for You?