Unscheduled stops of escalators and moving walkways cause considerable costs and are a nuisance for owners, customers and service organisations a like. Remedy is simple and available at low cost: Through reliable and continuous lubrication using Simatec Automatic Lubricators.
Even with standard maintenance schedules, the drive elements are always pending between over lubrication and under lubrication. Escalators and moving walkways with continuous lubrication are running much smoother and have far less wear. This is also valid for escalators and moving walkways with so called "low-maintenance and service reduced chains".
The advantages for the operator are obvious: Less unexpected or unscheduled stops and breakdowns and a substantially increased lifetime of the drive units. Additional advantages are reduced oil consumption, less dirt and therefore an active contribution to a greener environment.
Advantages of the escalator lubrication:
- prevents lateral dry friction
- quiet operation, no more squeaking
- easy retrofitting
- cleans the lateral guidances
- easy lateral adjustment of the brushes
- steady and permanent lubrication
- continuous regulation of the running time from 1 to 12 months
- easy and quick change of the lubricators
- refillable oil dispensers
- reduced maintenance and costs
- smooth running is a sign of quality
For further information on this product, please contact your local ERIKS service centre on 0845 006 6000 or click here to find your local service centre.