Fenner® sprockets are available from ERIKS with either TaperLock™ or pilot bored fixings and are precision manufactured from fine grade cast iron.
Available in Simplex, Duplex and Triplex forms for sizes 05B to 20B.
- Manufacture to exacting specifications
- Fully machined 0.45% carbon steel (C45) or high grade, close grain grey iron (GG25) is used for construction
- Tolerates shock loading
- Extended sprocket life
- Reduced tooth ware
- Sprockets are blackened to reduce corrosion and act as an ideal primer
- No need for cleaning coating agents prior to installation
- Short-reach bushes on selected sizes - compact hubs
- TaperLock™ and pilot bored sizes available from stock
- TaperLock™ mounting for quick and simple installation
- Boring and keywaying service available