Turbo Generator Rotor Repair refurbishment and rewind of Turbo Generator Rotors of all types and designs. The Turbo Generator Rotor Repair Service includes:
- The removal of the turbo generator rotor end bells and steel wedges from the turbo generator rotor body, utilising a temperature controlled electrical and mechanical process.
- The end bells will then be tested ultrasonically to determine their long term fitness for use and reinsulated with Class H or C insulations.
- Windings can be cleaned to remove carbon and other contaminants and damaged insulations and blocking supports can be repaired or replaced.
- Total windings can be removed and replaced with annealed insulated copper conductors. Insulated with purpose designed Class H or C system of high mechanical strength designed to withstand the centrfugal forces of over 3000RPM on the windings.
- Diagnostic testing at all stages of the processing.
- Final turbo generator rotor testing static and at speed.